We are looking for awesome Drupal developers to join our team!
Ramsalt Lab is a leading Drupal web agency in Northern Europe, rated high on drupal.org in Norway, Sweden, Germany, and Russia.
We serve mostly customers around the world with the main focus on newspapers and the education sector. We are ambassadors for open source software and own a microbrewery!
Ramsalt is committed to building practical solutions that empower organizations and individuals. You’ll be working simultaneously on a reasonable mix of interesting projects for mission-driven organizations, and be counted upon to solve problems in a team context.
What we offer
- An international, open and welcoming team. We have employees from the UK, Italy, Spain, Greece, Sweden, Norway, Germany and Russia.
- Four company retreats/gatherings a year paid by the company. DrupalCon is one of them
- Interesting and engaging projects and clients. In publishing - newspapers, magazines and universities, well known global NGOs
- A lot of different tasks ranging from concept work to web development
- We are eager to make the best websites out there!
- Competitive salary in your region
- Brewing evenings where we brew high-class beer on our microbrewery
- Lean and flexible work hours and work location
- Dedicating one paid day in a month to improve your skills, contribute to open-source projects or make spin-off startups
- Paid sick leave
- Access to different in-house e-learning resources that you can use to improve your skills such as: buildamodule.com, pluralsight.com and free access to O’Riley’s books.
Everywhere! We are a remote-first company! We have a purely distributed mentality. Most of us work daytime in CET timezone so we prefer you are able to do so too. We will support a co-working space if you prefer that. No prerequisite, but it would be great if you live close to an existing office like Berlin, Oslo, Trondheim, Molde or Tromsø.
What we are looking for
We are actively looking for web developers, but skilled project managers are welcome as well to join our team. We look for the right mindset that includes these points:
- “Sharing is caring”: We share the methods and best practices we develop and use at Ramsalt Lab with others at conferences, we believe in and support open source.
- Take responsibility: You do not need to be told everything that has to be done. You know what is needed when needed. We keep the Scandinavian model of a flat hierarchy and the ability to take responsibility is key to this.
- You are self-disciplined: A high degree of freedom at Ramsalt Lab requires discipline on a high level. You should be able to travel to the Caribbean and laying poolside with an umbrella drink in one hand and a mouse in the other while working as effective as when you are sitting in your office. True story. No kidding.
- Good communicator: You like to socialize both online and in real life.
- We are committed to eradicating institutional discrimination and bias. As such, Ramsalt encourages applications from all backgrounds, particularly from people of color; women; LGBTQ people; immigrants or refugees; people who are differently-abled; and people from low- or moderate-income backgrounds to apply.
- Drupal - It’s a big advantage if you have knowledge of Drupal and D8, or other CMSes like Wordpress
- Do you have experience with online newspapers? This will definitely come in handy
- Wireframing and knowledge of information architecture is an advantage as well
- Know your git and command line
- English is the office language. Do speak and write Norwegian? It is useful, even though no prerequisite.
In the Drupal global conference keynote in Seattle April 9th, top contributors got a big “thank you” from the Drupal Association that was applauded from over 3 000 conference attendees. We developers in Ramsalt Lab are delighted to be recognized as top contributing organization. Read more about how we have been working hard to get there.
And we want more more contributions!
How to apply
Send a CV with an application to [email protected] as soon as possible.
No outsourcing companies, please.
Questions regarding work possibilities should be directed to Yngve Bergheim, CEO, phone: +47 90 66 96 31, [email protected]
More about Ramsalt Lab