Are you interested in web development (and beer)?
We are a Norwegian/German web agency and are now looking for more interns and employees for our offices in Norway and Berlin.
Stephan, Alexander, Tobias and Julia already did an internship in Tromso, Norway (visittromso.no) as part of their International Media and Computing (IMI) studies at the University of applied sciences Berlin.
We now want to extend our team at the Berlin office in Bouchéstr. 12. Do you want to join? We also have our own micro brewery :-)
We are specialized in Drupal and have customers all over the world in different areas of businesses, with a main focus on online newspapers and the education sector. We are ambassadors for open source software and are the leading Drupal consultant company in Norway.
What we offer
- an international, open and welcoming team
- interesting projects in different industries
- task ranging from concept work to web development and server configuration
- great career opportunities
What we are looking for
We are actively looking for Web Developers, but skilled project managers are welcome as well to join our team. We look mostly for the right mindset, professionalism with a touch of craziness and a sense of humor. A mentality that includes these points:
- “Sharing is caring”: We share the methods and best practices we develop and use at Ramsalt Labs with others at conferences. We also believe in and support Open Source.
- Take responsibility: You do not need to be told every thing that has to be done. You know what is needed, when needed. We keep the Scandinavian model of a flat hierarchy and the ability to take responsibilities is key to this.
- You are self-disciplined: A high degree of freedom at Ramsalt Lab requires discipline on a high level. You should be able to travel to the Caribbean and laying poolside with umbrella drink in one hand and a mouse in the other, while working as effective as when you are sitting in your office in Germany or Norway.
- Good communicator: You like to socialize and have a good sense of humor.
- Drupal - It’s a big advantage if you have knowledge of Drupal, or other CMSes like Wordpress
- Do you have experience with online newspapers? This will definitely come in handy
- Wireframing and knowledge of information architecture is an advantage as well
Get in touch with us
How to apply
The best way to get in touch with us is by sending us an email ([email protected]) and say: “Hi” :-).
Questions regarding work possibilities should be directed to
- Yngve Bergheim, CEO, phone: +47 772 99 518, [email protected]
- Stephan Zeidler, Leader Berlin office, phone: +49 (0) 30 53 60 07 18, [email protected]
More about Ramsalt Lab