We serve mostly customers in Norway, with a main focus on newspapers and the education sector. We are ambassadors for open source software and own a micro brewery!
What we offer
- an international, open and welcoming team. We have employees from UK, Italy, Spain, Greece, Sweden, Norway, Germany and Russia.
- four company retreats/gatherings a year. DrupalCon is one of them
- interesting and engaging projects and clients! In publishing - newspapers and magazines, universities, NGO like Amnesty International
- task ranging from concept work to web development
- competitive salary
- brewing evenings where we brew high class beer on our micro brewery
- lean and flexible work hours and work location
Everywhere! We seek to strengthen our offices in Oslo, Tromsø, Molde, Kabelvåg, Härnösand, Murmansk and Berlin, but we have a distrubuted mentality and would love to hire also outside our offices. Remote workers are very welcomed to apply!
What we are looking for
We are actively looking for web developers, but skilled project managers are welcome as well to join our team. We look mostly for the right mindset, professionalism with a touch of craziness and a sense of humor. A mentality that includes these points:
- “Sharing is caring”: We share the methods and best practices we develop and use at Ramsalt Lab with others at conferences. We also believe in and support Open Source.
- Take responsibility: You do not need to be told every thing that has to be done. You know what is needed, when needed. We keep the Scandinavian model of a flat hierarchy and the ability to take responsibilities is key to this.
- You are self-disciplined: A high degree of freedom at Ramsalt Lab requires discipline on a high level. You should be able to travel to the Caribbean and laying poolside with umbrella drink in one hand and a mouse in the other, while working as effective as when you are sitting in your office. True story.
- Good communicator: You like to socialize both online and in real life.
- Drupal - It’s a big advantage if you have knowledge of Drupal and D8, or other CMSes like Wordpress
- Do you have experience with online newspapers? This will definitely come in handy
- Wireframing and knowledge of information architecture is an advantage as well
Sept 27. 2018 (Due to high demand we have extended the deadline period)
How to apply
Send a CV with application and link to your drupal.org profile to [email protected]
Questions regarding work possibilities should be directed to
Yngve Bergheim, +47 90 66 96 31, [email protected]
More about Ramsalt Lab